| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guiria in January is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 11:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Guiria January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Guiria, Venezuela
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Guiria:
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 637.5 kms (396.2 miles) N
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 636 kms (395.2 miles) N
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 561.3 kms (348.8 miles) N
- Fort De France, Martinique - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) NNE
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 468.6 kms (291.2 miles) NNE
- Charnocks, Barbados - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) NE
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) E
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 377.3 kms (234.5 miles) SSE
- Georgetown, Guyana - 621.8 kms (386.4 miles) SE
- Timehri, Guyana - 637.2 kms (396 miles) SE
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) SSE