| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Guiria in May is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in May is 6.8 °C (12.2 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 62mm (2.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Guiria May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Guiria, Venezuela
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Guiria:
- Le Raizet, France (Caribbean Islands - 637.5 kms (396.2 miles) N
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe - 636 kms (395.2 miles) N
- Melville Hall, Dominica - 561.3 kms (348.8 miles) N
- Fort De France, Martinique - 468.5 kms (291.2 miles) NNE
- Le Lamentin, France (Caribbean Islands - 468.6 kms (291.2 miles) NNE
- Charnocks, Barbados - 413.9 kms (257.2 miles) NE
- Piarco, Trinidad And Tobago - 105.7 kms (65.7 miles) E
- Tumeremo, Venezuela - 377.3 kms (234.5 miles) SSE
- Georgetown, Guyana - 621.8 kms (386.4 miles) SE
- Timehri, Guyana - 637.2 kms (396 miles) SE
- Santa Elena, Venezuela - 678.3 kms (421.5 miles) SSE